HottHe of the Week...Hannah

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 | 6:45 AM

He thinks He is in love again. Nothing and He means nothing better then a girl with confidence. How does He know Hannah has confidence without actually knowing her? You should be a girl who pulls off that much side boob and He will show you a girl with more confidence then half the girls in the bar put together. Hannah also in addition to being a HottHe made that leather harness you see pictured, that's skill. Not to mention Hannah is friends with HottHe Lindsay, can only imagine what goes on when these two go out together, head turning left and right. Hannah you are definitely a HottHe!

How would you describe your style? I would describe my style as dark and edgy but in a simple and sleek way. I generally wear simple pieces, but I’m extremely into jewelry and love to vamp up an outfit with bold and unconventional accessories. Black is definitely the staple color in my wardrobe and I often wear all black outfits that include layering pieces with different textures and lengths. Also to make an outfit more exciting, I’m not afraid to show a lot of skin.

Favorite item you own? My favorite item I own right now would definitely be my combat boots from All Saints Spitalfields, I wear them practically every day because they go with any outfit, that or my silver Ragged Priest motorcycle jacket. It’s easy to add so much to a simple outfit by just throwing that bold jacket on.

Who are your favorite designers?  My favorite designers are Haider Ackerman, Givenchy (love the couture collections), Gareth Pugh, Alexander McQueen, and Marchesa. As far as jewelry goes, I recently discovered an up and coming designer, Jonathan Lloyd Goldstein, who has a brand of jewelry called Bevel. He has some sleek and polished pieces and a lot of gritty, organic casted metals that are all breathtaking statement pieces. It’s tribal but in a modern way, I’m obsessed. 

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 6:45 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends