HottHe of the Week...Caitie

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 | 6:19 AM

Meet Caitie, FbyHe's newest HottHe of the Week. She has a ton of different looks and no two are the same, tons of cool style and lots of vintage, a good way to start off hump day. Caitie is He Approved.

How would you describe your style?My style really depends on my mood, so it can be very eclectic! Though my moods change frequently, I have to say I am always exceptionally girly!  love wearing vintage styled with more modern pieces    So I don't look outdated.

Favorite item you own? 
My favorite item I own would probably be my vintage Chanel bag I got at a flea market. Such a great find!

Who are your favorite designers? Some of my favorite designers are Betsey Johnson, Marc Jacobs, and Alexander Wang.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 6:19 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends