HottHe of the Week...Ashley

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 | 7:45 AM

Ashley actually asked He if she was HottHe material, He's draw dropped to the floor. Like really Ashley, do you think you are not HottHe material? You are so HottHe material its not even funny....You have everything He looks for in a Hotthe, well except that boyfriend thing. Ashley you are definitely He Approved and the HottHe of the Week.
How would you describe your style? 
It's a bit California Chic with a sexy twist. 90% of the time you'll find me in jeans and a tee but I always like to add an incredible pair of shoes to spice it up. For me, shoes can make or break an outfit. I've learned over the past couple years that it's really important to stay true to your style. I love to look at other bloggers' outfit posts and think about how I can put my own touch on it rather than completely re-create their look.

Favorite item you own? My newest Louboutin purchase! Found the oh-so fabulous "Maggies" on super sale at Barneys NY in Vegas and had to have them. They are a classic Louboutin shape with the perfect hint of edginess.

I also have this amazing Elie Tahari LBD that I snagged from the outlets years ago. It features a deep sweetheart neck line that is trimmed with lace- talk about super sexy! I'm determined to find a wedding dress like it (one day).

I'm all about deals (obvi). There is no reason to break the bank to get the outfit you want - designers and department stores break price so fast these days that you can usually wait until something goes on sale plus there is always a look for less out there.

Who are your favorite designers? There are so many!  Christian Louboutin, Sam Edelman, Giuseppe Zanotti, Cynthia Vincent, and Rebecca Minkoff are a few of my favs.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:45 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends