HottHe of the Week...Morgan

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 | 7:40 AM

Tall, blonde and beautiful. Oh yea and probably top five coolest style you are going to find on a fashion blog. Meet Morgan.Really starting to think that the accessories more and more make the blogger have better style then the others. Anyone can have a pair of shoes, but the jewelry and stuff you throw on with it, can make or break the outfit, not sure there is a better accessory game out there then Morgan. She seems to have an awesome collection of everything, and now she can add HottHe of the Week to the list.


How would you describe your style? I'd say it's a chaotic collection of 60's mod and boho street! In other words, good old Rock'n'Roll :)

Favorite item you own? I'm in love with racer-back tanks that can double as dresses at the moment - perfect for the summer weather here in Australia right now. Worn with sandles for Saturday markets or platform heels and a sequin throw for Saturday night - I'm really into versatile pieces right now as I do a lot of living out of a suitcase!

Who are your favorite designers? To be honest, I don't have any real favourites as I like to draw inspiration for my own designs from music and arts... In Australia I do like the summer collection from Azuki (I designed the capsule collection this summer) And I also take inspiration from what's playing on my iPod - lately it's The Rolling Stones, Foster The People and Lykke Li.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:40 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends