HottHe of the Week...Liana

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 | 7:10 AM

Totally found Liana separate from her job, and had no clue until we spoke a little bit more. But Liana is the coordinate designer for Sugarhigh + Lovestoned. Time and time again He has proven that beautiful girls make the best clothing. Liana is just another clear example of that, love a girl who can appreciate the upper arm bangle. Easily the best smile ever featured on Fashion by He, Liana Welcome to the HottHe of the Week Club.


How would you describe your style?  My style changes a lot, but overall it's very bohemian. For example during the summer I'm in love with maxi dresses, floral prints, cut off denim shorts and billowy button downs. Then during the winter I stick with my go to oversized sweaters, black skinny jeans and chunky accessories.

Favorite item you own?   My favorite item that I'm currently borrowing from my mom is a vintage silver snake bracelet. It goes with everything and always stays in style.  My other favorite item that I do own is a Timi and Leslie diaper bag. I know, it sounds kind of ridiculous because I'm not a mom. But it's a gorgeous black bag with gold floral detailing that I have named "The Mary Poppins Bag".

Who are your Favorite Designers?   My favorite designers are of Sugarhigh + Lovestoned, Free People, Rachel Zoe Collection, Elie Saab, Coco Chanel. The list goes on!
 
HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

Blog, Updated at: 7:10 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends