HottHe of the Week...Eleni

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 | 6:30 AM

Introducing Eleni, lover of all things studded. Student at FIT, Eleni has to be like the 50th FIT student HottHe, it might be time for He to head on over there and scout for more. Eleni obviously likes to have a good time and looks great doing it. Now she is an official HottHe of the Week.
How would you describe your style?   I would describe my style as Bipolar. One day I'll be covered in all black and studs and the next a flowy sundress, wearing every color in the book. I like to revamp my vintage finds to add an even more unique look to each piece. I'm ALL about the studs.

Favorite item you own?   My favorite item I own hands down is my Louboutin gold studded heels. My first pair of loubs, given to me for my 21st birthday last year. They are super bad ass and definitely a statement piece..

Who are your Favorite Designers?   My favorite designers are Christian Louboutin and Alexander Wang. Obviously not wearing loubs around everyday, so I can thank Topshop and Zara for their affordable trendy clothing.
 
HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

Blog, Updated at: 6:30 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends