HottHe of the Week...Danielle

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 | 7:43 AM

So the easiest way to start this post off is to ask Danielle to marry He. You don't get to look this good, and also have a JD/MBA and not be attached to He's arm. Rules are rules. Go Cheeky, High heels and bathing suits,  long hair is insanely awesome, incredible body, He is not sure it gets better then this, perfect HottHe. Now we just gotta wait for her answer and see if we found the Mrs He...
How would you describe your style?  My style is dynamic, I like to switch it up! I think it's easy to be fashionable when you stay within your style comfort zone. It's a lot more of a challenge to be able to pull off a variety of different looks.

Favorite item you own?  Not sure how I ever lived without my thigh-high Louboutin boots. They come up almost to my hips. They look the best with a tee-shirt and jeans!

Who are your favorite designers? Dolce and Gabbana, Helmut Lang, Rebecca Taylor. I also love Topshop and Forever21.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

.
Blog, Updated at: 7:43 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends