HottHe of the Week...Angela

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 | 6:02 AM

Angela is a law student, but needs to quite right away. Her pictures are way to perfect, she could be and should be featured on any style/fashion blog there is. There isn't a bad picture in the entire slideshow, He isn't even sure Angela knows how good she looks.   Luckily for her, there are people like He to tell her, He Approved and definitely a HottHe of the Week.

 

How would you describe your style? Contrary to most bloggers, I would have to say my style is a bit undefinable. I don't really exude vintage chic...or tomboy-ish, or super feminine. I like to dabble in all of the above. The only thing that really gives my wardrobe any cohesive nature is its comfort. I rarely buy anything that isn't comfortable. My theory is I'll never end of wearing if it's difficult to wear (both in comfort and style).

Favorite item you own? Every new item becomes my new favorite. But in general terms, I love jeans!


Who are your favorite designers? Unfortunately, another unspecific answer. I don't have a favorite. I'll pretty much shop anywhere... it's more about finding that one item I really want, regardless of the name.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

.
Blog, Updated at: 6:02 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends