HottHe of the Week...Joelle

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, April 4, 2012 | 7:08 AM

Meet Joelle, another one of He's lookbook.nu finds. In addition, to looking amazing in front of the camera, Joelle likes to be the photographer a lot too.Crazy cool pictures, crazy cool style, everything is He Approved and HottHe quality material.

How would you describe your style? I cannot pick a style I am a total style whore today i'll dress like a kawaii girl then the next day i'll dress like a wanna be gangsta and the next i'll dress like a bohemian gypsy hippy. I just wear what i like...but if i had to label it i'll just call it an experimental ex-goth girl.

Favorite item you own? my favorite item EVER is my Love Potion No. 9 Wildfox knit sweater i wore it everyday for a week when i first got it gross i know but i was in love and dont worry i washed it....ha.

Who are your favorite designers?  My favorite designer is Chanel!!!! so cliche of me but Chanel is a classic and classics never ever ever go out of style keep shooting me questions i love to talk♥

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:08 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends