HottHe of the Week...Selena

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 | 7:07 AM

He loves Selena. The hair color is amazing, He has said it a billion times before, it is next to impossible to find a hot red head, but once you to hold onto her for dear life, just never know when another will come back around. Not even sure what else to say, so let's keep it simple, Selena is the HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? I would describe my style as a cocktail of grunge, hippie, bohemian and rock and roll. One of the unique things about my wardrobe is that 99% of everything I wear is either vintage or thrifted - from my hats down to the shoes. For years I have been guilty of wearing blacks and grays almost exclusively, but recently I'm all of a sudden drawn to rainbows, oranges and hot pinks.

Favorite item you own? My favorite item (at the moment) is this pair of furry tiger-printed, chunky heeled ankle boots. They were originally made and purchased in the early 90's and were never worn! eBay baby!

Who are your favorite designers? This question always stumps me, but it's not because "I love them all." It's because I'm not big on labels or brands. Gypsy Junkies is a smaller - but up and coming line - that I recently saw on the runway at LA's Fashion Week. I went gaga over their crushed velvets and 70's-inspired looks. I'm a big advocate of smaller designers and labels. Of course, I get as starry-eyed as the next girl seeing some of the big names' editorials and runway photos, but I much prefer a vintage Pendelton or Vanity Fair slip-dress that I found on a $2 rack at a thrift store. Needless to say, I would pair the said dress with a haughty pair of Jeffrey Campbells.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:07 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends